Cancellations & Rescheduling
The Salt Center requires at least 12-hours notice to cancel/reschedule.
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment online by logging into your account up to 12 hours before the start of your session. Late cancels (after 12-hour notice) and/or no shows will result in the full amount charged, or a service credit will be removed from your account/membership regardless of reason. We understand sickness and little emergencies happen, but service credits will be redeemed 12 hours before the start of the session regardless of reason. With a limited amount of time slots for appointments in a given day, every appointment is extremely valuable. It is difficult for us to staff accordingly and get that time rebooked with such short notice. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
All Sales Final on Prepaid Services, Packages, & Memberships (No Refunds).
Pre-payment is required for all appointments and services. Service credits are non-transferrable towards a different service. If you early-cancel your appointment, your service credit will not be deducted and will remain in your account to use for the future service or can be transferred onto a gift card if you choose (this excludes limited time offers and Membership credits). If you’re using a gift certificate to pay, upload your gift card number online when booking. Any remaining balance will be saved to your account. No Shows or Late Cancellations (less than 12 hours) regardless of reason will result in deduction of a full service credit. Too many No Shows will result in the suspension of your account. We can no longer accept cash payments. Visit the Store section online when booking to save on discounted shareable packages. Discounted Monthly Memberships are available by invitation. Ask our Front Desk for more info.
All Discounted Package and Monthly Membership service credits have an expiration date associated with them. You agree to keep up with your service credits and the dates they expire.
All Float guests must save a credit card on their account for incidentals.
HSA/FSA accounts are accepted, but it is the responsibility of the client to confirm before purchase if sessions are covered with their insurance plan. No refunds.
Surprise Visits (Gift Them A Gift Card Instead)
Before You Book A SURPRISE Float For Someone Else…
Floating is an amazing experience to share with a loved one, but it’s probably not best as a surprise. Our Float service does require some initial screening questions (see our Float Waiver) and we require the person floating to establish their own account in our system.
We suggest purchasing a Gift Card for them instead.
Arrival For Your Session
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time of your appointment (20 minutes early for FIRST TIME FLOAT GUESTS). Early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience. If late arrival is inevitable, your session may need to be shortened in order to stay on schedule. The original treatment time will be charged.
You understand that when you enter The Salt Center and during your sessions, you must keep personal electronics silenced (or use headphones) and speak quietly.
You promise to return all items, including towels, robes, and spa shoes before leaving or pay the appropriate fine associated with such item.
Please note that The Salt Center LLC, its employees, contractors, Garnet Enterprises LLC, and anyone associated with the listed is not responsible for any guests’ personal belongings. Please do not leave personal items unattended and all guests assume full responsibility of their own belongings.
Float Spa (Sensory Deprivation)
You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in any service. If you are younger than 18 years of age, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the entirety of your session with a signed Minor Consent form.
By booking an appointment, you agree to turn your phone to silent (no vibration and no ring) before entering.
You agree NOT TO BRING ANY GLASS into the Float Room and NOT TO ADD ANYTHING (crystals, perfumes, oils, liquids) into the float water. You also agree you WILL NOT SMOKE (this includes sage) or EAT in the Float Suite. You agree to pay the damage fee if you purposely or accidentally stain towels, robes, and tank by not following the rules below.
By signing this Waiver, you agree to the following terms for each time you book and will not use the float tank if you:
- Had any type of hair color/treatment within the past 8 days (or 30 days for vibrant hair colors such as blue, purple, red, green, etc.). Swim caps WILL NOT stop the hair from getting wet. Color MUST NOT run or stain white towels when wet in order to float.
- Recently applied makeup, spray/self-tanner where it is still easily washing off or have a henna tattoo – both will stain our tanks & our towels.
- Have oils, creams, or makeup on your body.
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder, or open sores (including new tattoos).
- Are diabetic, unless diabetes is under medical control.
- Have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures or blackouts and have not received doctor’s permission to use the floatation tank.
- Are experiencing a heavy menstruation that would prevent you from swimming in a pool.
- Have kidney disease, incontinence, or any gastro issues.
- Less than 30 days since chemotherapy treatment.
By booking a session, you are acknowledging that you understand that the float tank solution is not discarded between floats, but is heavily filtered, santitized, and run through a UV & Ozone system several times, and that our tanks are inspected between every single float; and that violation of any of these rules or any additional behavior that results in contamination of the float tank solution may result in a cleaning and salt replacement fee of $1,200.
Halotherapy (Dry Salt Room)
By booking an appointment, you agree that you have no health contradictions or that you have received a doctor’s permission to participate in this activity. You have been advised of the following possible side effects: dry or itchy throat, nasal drip, and increased coughing at the beginning of the session. This is a natural part of the cleaning process of the respiratory system, during which the pollution, accumulated over time, and now loosened up by the salt, is expelled from even the deepest regions of the lungs. Such side effects should cease with the removal of pollution and pathogens. Skin irritation and dermal sensitivity may occur. In such cases, decrease the frequency of sessions.
Halotherapy should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including the following: infections accompanied by fever, acute stages of respiratory disease, active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting up of blood, contagious ailments, have use of an oxygen tank to aid in breathing, alcohol and/or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and active cancer.
When entering the salt room, you agree to carefully step over the salt floor barrier, to not bring any food or drink into the room, and to not lick or taste any of the salt on the walls, furniture, or floor.
The Salt Room Session seats up to 4 people comfortably while maintaining plenty of distance. This is NOT a private session and you may have others in the same room with you. Please be aware that the session must start on time and if you are more than 10 minutes late and we have already started the Halo-generator, you will not be allowed to enter the room and will be charged a service credit for the session.
IonCleanse Foot Detox
Use of an Ionic Footbath under any of these circumstance below is prohibited:
- If you have a pacemaker, or any other battery operated or electrical implant.
- If you are on heartbeat regulating medication.
- If you have had an organ transplant.
- If you are taking a medication, the absence of which could mentally or physically incapacitate you (example: Psychotic episodes, seizures, etc).
- If you have low blood sugar you need to have eaten recently before putting your feet in the water for a treatment. The Ionic Footbath may lower blood sugar in diabetics and with those who are hypoglycemic.
- If you have epilepsy.
- During pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have open wounds on your feet.
- If you have been ill recently.
If you have any of the above concerns you agree to discuss the above checked contraindications with the therapist for use of the Ionic Detox.
By booking an appointment, you acknowledge responsibility for your own self-treatment. If during a session you feel weak, tired, or nauseous you are responsible for immediately stopping the session and notifying the therapist.
By booking an appointment, you certify and affirm that you have listed all known medical conditions and answered all questions honestly. You agree to keep the therapist updated as to any changes in your medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should you fail to do so. The Salt Center LLC does not claim to treat or cure any condition, illness, or disease.
Infrared Sauna Acknowledgment
- The use of drugs, medication or alcohol prior to or during the sauna session may lead to dizziness or unconsciousness. Discontinue the use of the sauna if you feel light-headed, dizzy or heat exhausted. Clients using any medications must consult a physician or pharmacist prior to use of the sauna. Please consult your physician if you are in doubt regarding your ability to use the infrared sauna for health reasons.
- It is advised to drink plenty of water before and after your sauna session.
- Sauna sessions should be limited to 45 minutes.
- Water bottles are not permitted in the sauna.
- Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system; nevertheless, you should consult your surgeon prior to using the sauna. Implanted silicone or silicone prostheses may be warmed by the infrared waves and should not be adversely affected by the usage of the infrared sauna. Clients with a pacemaker or defibrillator must not use the sauna due to magnets used in the construction of the sauna.
- Pregnant women should not use the infrared sauna.
- Do not use any chemicals or lotions prior to your sauna session. These items may block your pores and affect perspiration as well as stain the wood of the sauna.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the infrared sauna unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Clients with a medical history of circulatory system problems should consult a physician prior to using the sauna.
By booking an appointment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand the items above concerning use of the Infrared Sauna.
Massage, Bodywork, Cupping, and Reiki
By booking an appointment, you understand that the therapy you receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tension. If you experience any pain or discomfort during this session, you agree that you will immediately inform the therapist so that the pressure and/or technique may be adjusted to your level of comfort.
You further understand that the therapy should not be construed as a substitute for medical examination, diagnosis, or treatment and that you should see a physician, chiropractor, or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment that you are aware of.
You understand that massage therapists are not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat any physical or mental illness, and that nothing said in the course of the session given should be construed as such.
Because these therapies should not be performed under certain medical conditions, you affirm that you have stated all your known medical conditions, and answered all questions honestly. You agree to keep the therapist updated as to any changes in your medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should you fail to do so.
NormaTec® Compression Therapy
NormaTec® Compression Therapy is contraindicated for clients with the list below and by signing this waiver, you confirm that you do not have any of the following:
- Current or unstable fractures/breaks
- Recent surgery and have sutures/stitches
- Open wounds, contusions, abrasions
- Suspect or known Acute deep vein thrombosis (DVT) (blood clot)
- Severe atherosclerosis (disease of the arteries)/Ischemic vascular disease (IVD)
- Severe congestive cardiac failure (CHF)
- Existing pulmonary edema (having excess fluid in the lungs)
- Existing pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs)
- Extreme deformity of the limbs
- Any local skin conditions such as gangrene, untreated or infected wounds, recent skin graft, or dermatitis
- Known presence of malignancy in the legs or arms
- Limb infections, including cellulitis that have not been treated
- Presence of Lymphangiosarcoma (a rare cancer due to long-standing lymphedema of the upper/lower extremities)
Not a Substitute for Medical Advice
The information provided on the website, from employees, product labels, and marketing materials at The Salt Center is not intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- In consideration for receiving permission to participate in any The Salt Center activity, program or other event (hereinafter referred to as “Activity”), you agree to hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The Salt Center, or any “The Salt Center” locations, its subsidiaries, officers, agents, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by you, or to any property belonging to you, while participating in such ACTIVITY, while on or upon any of the premises where the activities are being conducted, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSSES ARE CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law;
- You assume all known, latent, or anticipated risks, including but not limited to slipping and falling due to the fact that these activities may involve the utilization of large amounts of water. Your participation at The Salt Center is purely voluntarily and no warranties or representations were made to you by its management to induce you to participate. You shall assume full responsibility for yourself and any of your guests and/or invitees. You understand that The Salt Center does not evaluate or diagnose your health and you have received medical clearance prior to engaging in the service or activity offered by The Salt Center and its representatives.
- You further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including but not limited to any court costs and attorney’s fee that Releasees may incur due to my participation in said activities, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law;
- It is your express intent that this Waiver of Liability, Assumption of the Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of your family and spouse, as well as your heirs, assigns, and personal representatives, if you are deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. You hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability, Assumption of the Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia.
IN BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND REPRESENT THAT YOU are physically fit and/or are medically able to participate in this ACTIVITY, you have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability, Assumption of the Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and agree to it voluntarily as your own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and you execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same. You have read, understand, and agree to the terms for this session and future sessions.
You acknowledge that The Salt Center LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
You attest that:
- You do not believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
You hereby release and agree to hold The Salt Center LLC, and Garnet Enterprises LLC, harmless from, and waive on behalf of yourself, your heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to yourself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the spa, or that may otherwise arise in any way related to COVID-19.
You understand that this release discharges The Salt Center LLC & Garnet Enterprises LLC from any liability or claim that you, your heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the health spa with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from The Salt Center LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the health spa together with all owners, partners, and employees.
YOU STATE THAT YOU DO NOT have a condition which may be adversely affected by your session.
By booking an appointment, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to all terms above today and for all future bookings.
The Salt Center™
|2650 Holcomb Bridge Rd STE 410, Alpharetta, GA 30022, USA|
2650 Holcomb Bridge Rd